Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Days 21-23

So much to talk about!

David turned 3 weeks old, and Grandma Peggy and Grandpa David came to celebrate!
As a special treat, we gave David his first big boy bath in the tub. Surprisingly, he actually seemed to like it and cried less than when we give him a sponge bath.
David is doing great. He is eating well, and while we do not yet have a "schedule", a feeling of normalcy is beginning to enter our lives. Here is David on the verge of a milk induced coma.
Since David is flourishing, Nicole took the opportunity to travel to Grand Forks this week. This is the first time I have been away from David (not including work) since he has been born. How strange to think that he is only 3 weeks old. The house always seems so much more like a home when he is here.
I miss Nicole and David very much, but I am very excited that he will be able to able to meet even more friends and family this week and next weekend! Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy 1 month birthday David!